Our adventure starts in the beautiful city of Ierapetra, our first stop, which is located on the southern coast of the island.
From here, a short boat trip takes us to the secluded island of Chrissi. During the journey, we are often accompanied by yellow-legged gulls and dolphins that enjoy the magic of the Libyan Sea, until we finally drop anchor to the “Island”, as the locals are used to calling it.
Chrissi is a secluded, isolated, almost tropical island on the most southern end of Crete. The peacefulness of this unique ecosystem are bound to steal your heart and make you daydream.
• Professional and Multilingual speaking guide.
• Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
• Free pick up service from any place between Malia – Agia Pelagia.
• Free boat ticket for 12years old child for June, September and October 2017
• Boat ticket to Chrissi (16€).
• Entrance to Chrissi (1€)