At dusk, we are going to enjoy the traditional feast and:
Taste the delicious dishes with the cheese, the honey, the rusk, the olive oil, the meat and all the other products of the Cretan soil,
Get treated with the wine and the raki of the area,
Listen to the sound of the Cretan “lyra”,
Take delight in looking at the dancers, dressed in their traditional costumes, performing Cretan and Greek folk dances.
At the end of the night we can also join the dancers, who will teach us the basic steps so that we can also dance like modern Zorbas. We are sure that this night will be etched in your mind and your memories forever and ever.
• Professional and Multilingual speaking guide.
• Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
• Free pick up service from any place between Malia – Agia Pelagia.
• Free boat ticket for 12years old child for June, September and October 2016
• Boat ticket to Gamvousa-Balos (16€).
• Entrance to Gramvousa (1€)
• Tips and Individual expenses.