It got its reputation during the Revolution. It was used for 3 years as a base by 3,000 rebels, who had to become pirates, since it was the only way for them to get some food.
We are instantly blown away not only by the natural beauty of the place, but also by the dashing Venetian castle.
It prevails on the highest spot of the island, at the top of an extremely sheer cliff. The position of the castle is exceptionally strategic, as it protected the whole region of the northeastern Crete, while its size still impresses the visitors. The stunning view from its walls, its grandeur as well as the legend about hidden pirate treasures prompt us to visit it.
• Professional and Multilingual speaking guide.
• Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
• Free pick up service from any place between Malia – Agia Pelagia.
• Free boat ticket for 12years old child for June, September and October 2017
• Boat ticket to Gamvousa-Balos (16€).
• Entrance to Gramvousa (1€)
• Tips and Individual expenses.