After our walk in the bazaar, we will have the chance to get to know of Heraklion. Of course, a walk of a single day is by no means enough for anyone to see and admire all the beauty of the city, but a stroll on its streets is going to surprise you in a pleasant way. You are going to see a lot of monuments and buildings from different occupation periods of the Crete. The Byzantium, The Ottoman Empire, The Venetian Rule have left their marks on Heraklion.
• Professional and Multilingual speaking guide.
• Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
• Free pick up service from any place between Malia – Agia Pelagia.
• Entrance to CretaAquarium for an adult (9.00€).
• Entrance to CretaAquarium for a child 5-17 years old (6.00€)