CRETAN FOLKLORE NIGHT
Come with us to the traditional village of Karouzana for a different night, under a majestic summer sky, a night full of music, dance and beautiful scents.
Reaching the ancient village, we have the chance to take a walk through this magnificent place.
Feel dizzy by the smell of the jasmine.
Be surprised by the locals’ hospitality and treats and admire the traditional color of the area, which seems to have remained unspoiled by time.
Top reasons to join a traditional Cretan Feast
- At dusk, we are going to enjoy the traditional feast and:
- Taste the delicious dishes with the cheese, the honey, the rusk, the olive oil, the meat and all the other products of the Cretan soil,
- Get treated with the wine and the raki of the area,
- Listen to the sound of the Cretan “lyra”,
- Take delight in looking at the dancers, dressed in their traditional costumes, performing Cretan and Greek folk dances.
At the end of the night we can also join the dancers, who will teach us the basic steps so that we can also dance like modern Zorbas.
We are sure that this night will be etched in your mind and your memories forever and ever.
Professional and Multilingual speaking guide.
Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
Free pick up service from any place between Malia – Agia Pelagia.
Included diner & wine
Tips and Individual expenses.