We will drive to Makrigialos, a small port, located South East of Crete. There we will take our boat (replica of pirate ship) to Koufonisi -a small uninhabited island in the Lybian sea. Sailing to the island we may see dolphins.
Our tour from lasts about one hour and is organized daily from mid-May to mid-October. The island has 36 amazing beaches with fine golden sand and crystal clear emerald waters.
If you are interested in archaeology, you can visit the southernmost ancient stone theater in Europe, as well as a large ancient villa, a Roman bathhouse etc.
You’ll be able to have a refreshing swim, take a walk or relax in this deserted paradise…
After one day spent in paradise, we will take our way back to Makrigialo. In the port we will take our coach will start back way through beautiful cretan villages, hills and mountains.
What is included.
• Professional and Multilingual speaking guide
• Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
• Free pick up service from any place between Malia – Agia Pelagia.
• Free boat ticket for 12years old child for June, September and October
• Boat ticket (16€).
• Ecological fee (1€)
• Tips and Individual expenses